Dr. Keppler/Strategictrading.net | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Dr. Keppler/Strategictrading.net

BOSTON, MA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Tradestation, TOS
Favorite Futures: commodities, TF

day trading crude without indicators

TonyB View Post
Somewhat newly released book by Keppler - "Profit with the Market Profile: Identifying Market Value in Real Time". Anyone read this yet, parts of it? Not much out there in terms of reviews / feedback...

I have read Steidlmayer book ( developer of market profile) and Jim Dalton 2 books on market Profile. Dr. Keppler is an excellent presenter but he has nothing new to share out side these 3 books.

His book is around $120 and that's why you do not see any reviews about the book. I will not buy any so called 3-5 K market profile courses/indicators.

You can get all you want from traders trading market profile concepts from Emini Day Trading and read all the posts by Bruce.

Additionally, mirus futures have 6 other webinars from other market profile traders in the archived section. watch them and take notes.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to mfbreakout for this post: