The pattern Trapper (www.patterntrapper.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The pattern Trapper (www.patterntrapper.com)

Elite Member
San Francisco, CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, TF, 6E, 6B, QM

I'm with you, I don't believe in the holly grail, but do look for methods that work to see if I can leverage to increase my edge.

To answer your question that puzzels you as to why one would purchase the indicator without going through the mentoring program...good question! Why would someone sell the indicator separately from the mentoring program? My take is the person selling basically sets the expectation that one should be able to follow the guidelines provided with the indicator and use it. When one studies for their SAT's, GMAT, LSAT, Series 3, 7, 63 one can buy the books and study themselves or they can take a class, it all depends on each individual.

When I look at a mentoring program for trading, trading in my humble opinion depends on each individuals style, comfort, personality, etc. Therefore taking a mentoring program has limited benefits, especially when you cannot tweak the indicator to suite your trading style.

The following 2 users say Thank You to BarOne for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix