Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Jeddah

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: GFETC/ESignal
Favorite Futures: ES

i'm using the flux as well and was in mordi's room. flux is a software by back to the future trading, mordi is someone who uses flux with his own system and runs his own room (tradersforce.com)...bttft recommends its users to subscribe to mordi's room for better results than their own setups with the flux, hence the different websites.
flux gives you institutional buying/selling times in advance. the timing depends on the lookback period you have selected (recommended is 20). i would say it works 65% of the time in ES but from what i've seen in classes it works much better on gold, soybeans and crude oil. i use my own setups to trade the flux; one of them is to use 2 lookback periods 20 and 70 days and when they give the same timing for buy/sell it usually is a strong move in the direction.

The following 3 users say Thank You to famed for this post: