Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

Fort Myers, Fl

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AmpFutures/CQG
Favorite Futures: Tf

Different outfit

TimC View Post
Viperspeedtraders has been reinvented as smartsignaltrading. Most of the new website has been lifted from the old site.

I just happened to stumble on the new site and couldn't shake that it sounded all so familiar. Sure enough, it's the same. Many of the same old indicators with a few new ones thrown in.

I've read some really good things and some really bad things about the operators. True or not? Do your own diligence.

@TimC
After going to the website, my impression is that "Viperspeedtraders" is not the same as "Viper Trading Systems" that we are discussing in this thread.

The charts are completely different, they seem to charge a $1000 plus initial fee plus monthly lease, and their entries are very different.

I am not endorsing Viper Trading Systems in this post, but to say Viper has changed names is not accurate. The old Viper websites are active.