Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com)

Elite Member
san diego

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: FXCM MarketScope, NT, Interactive brokers, AMP
Broker/Data: FXCM, Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: FOREX, IWM, SPY, XLE, NQ

I joined ST last week, and my initial impression is positive. I have spent thousands before on useless courses, but this course seems to be making a genuine effort to present a trading system and high quality information (more than what you can get in a book) to help new people learn trading. Their database has a detailed description of their indicators, trading videos illustrating many different concepts of trading and markets, videos showing the chart alongside the DOM in order to give precise instructions of how to make an entry, and a chat room with live trading. Also, in reference to previous posts, this system is completely different than Perry’s system. To say that they are the same because they both use fractals is like saying two systems that happen to use the MACD must be identical. Also, the system is scalable. One of the lead traders likes to counter trade and takes 3 ticks, however techniques are also taught for longer term trades. Today I traded 1 contract of NQ on NT's live simulation mode using their strategies and was up $200. This is very preliminary and only a first impression.

The following 3 users say Thank You to jodistrict for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix