ninjaindicators4u looks interesting | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

ninjaindicators4u looks interesting

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

I would agree I'm hooked on it. A more refined form of slot machine addiction. I'm looking at other ways now to try to score swing trades. I know what you mean about closing down NT to stop myself from trading anymore Thanks for the praise about the stochastics. To be honest, it wasn't too involved. What clued me in was during the instructional tt webinar, he mentioned the limitations of stochastics at the boundaries while introducing SwingCycleVB. So I tried to make a couple of stochastics look like it. Then lo and behold, it looks very similar and would seem to confirm that SwingCycleVB at it's core is simply a couple of stochastics. Maybe one day I'll attempt to implement the down/up/neutral colors on the SwingCylce-like stochastic and the BB squeeze colorchange on the VB-like stochastic. Here it is again. I want people to see it then compare what's offered in swingcycleVB for purchasing it.

Attached Thumbnails
ninjaindicators4u looks interesting-swingcyles.jpg  

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix