Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com)

Erfurt Germany

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: rtMagic, NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG, IAB
Favorite Futures: ES, 6E, FDAX, FGBL

@paganini

1..n Tick... i think its better you say:

The OFA TradeTracker use a combination of PriceMovement, OrderBookTiming and a propitary "Vola" as stopmanagement and a "delta since entry" calculation for the target management.
Bad entrys will have smaller loss, good entry will have a better winn... this is the message in all OFA promotion videos... only never will show the exact parameter values for the current symbol & market conditions... only on the expansive boot camp course give more and deeper infos for the config and using the trade tracker (!only AFTER PAY!)

If you mine, the non public parameter settings give the warranty for different user settings and this is good for the small limit entrys&stops... please say it clearly and give a ~ count of OFA users with the same settings.
Yes, you can track this and i hope you do this without using this for your own trading with very small stop/targets (1..3ticks on "your own" significant volume price markers).
The bad word for this is "frontrunning"... i hope and think you not do this and/or you have only small size users without a significant volume.