Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

Thanks very much for the advice Roztom. I've re-read it to try to get it to sink in. I'll print it out and tape it as I've done with Jaguar52's post. I'm probably undercapitalized. To risk 1% I shouldn't trade even 1 contract. Thanks, I appreciate it. Just my thoughts: So maybe I should just wait a year or two to save up. Or move to Forex. Or forget trading altogether and stick to sim for at least 2 years. I already blew most of my risk capital in previous years on scams of options trading, and options and stock newsletters by so called "famous" trading educators of the past century, and CNBC celebrities and guests. At one time I could trade 3 contracts at 1% risk. But I didn't find daytrading until last year.

I'll be curious to see how the "blowup journal" goal of 2K to 2 million fares:

https://futures.io/trading-journals/17844-blowing-up.html

Last edited by Cloudy; February 25th, 2012 at 02:05 PM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post: