EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Miami FL USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ensign 10, NT7 DOM
Broker/Data: IB, IQ
Favorite Futures: Currency Futures

Surly View Post
I shorted the euro (my market is molasses today - soy) up here. I noticed an offer of 1200 cars at 3470 - I'm curious if any of you euro guys see this sort of thing where there's a giant order that sticks around and whether if affects the market at all. Normally I ignore the order sizes in the DOM but when I see something that big that sticks around when price approaches it, I take notice.

Anyway - I may get blown out here but this immediate move does seem to be running out of steam...

@Surly I don't know what you have for a trading station (data feeds, charting & analytic programs), but at the end of the day (not sure of exact time) we can compare what we saw, or what we thought we saw, with what really happened by looking at the T&S (time & sales) Report posted on the CME Website.

Here's a link to the Euro T&S Page, EUR / USD

As I write this post the CME site seems to be a little quirky, good luck.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cashish for this post: