ninjaindicators4u looks interesting | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

ninjaindicators4u looks interesting

Elite Member
hell de janeiro

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Broker/Data: mirus + zenfire
Favorite Futures: guitar

Cloudy View Post
lol. Yes, hasn't it been said, when one buys a new car of any brand, they notice a whole bunch of others driving the same or closely related model. Well then, I did TOFTT in this case.

I emailed the creator questioning him about lack of losers in the videos. He said of course there are losses and the videos are titled "trade of the day". But the winners outweigh the losers (don't they all). And he said it's good to have a positive reinforcement and go over winning trades only. As journaling or analyzing the losers won't help. Amazing! Does that sound like something an experienced good trader would say? Certainly not in the spirit of futures.io (formerly BMT) type of journals.

I thought I would stop falling for it again and I just did.

you are 100% correct on the "losing trading issues" i had the same problem and doubts about it.
acctually i still have them.

THE NEGATIVE THINGS (are not few)

- the guy never loses (acctually, recently in one of his videos he addressed that)
- has no live demonstration/trading room (he also mentioned it in the video)
- a lot of times he managed to magically nails the damn bottom and top
- after almost 12 months studying his system, i havent been able to replicate it at the same level he does, and this is bad.. very bad

THE POSITIVE THINGS

- i got into renko bars, and they are amazing.
- swing cycle vb indicator does help me to identify oversold and overbought
- his DMI DIFFERENTIAL indicator along with the renko bars, have been nailing some really interesting divergences.

since i havent been able to replicate his system, i have come along with one of my own. ill describe it below.

unlike him, that let the trade run .. i cant and dont do it. i set a a profit to the same amount of my renko bars.
if i have a 4 renko, i set a 4 ticks profit (corresponding to the 4 renko bar) , if 5 renko .. 5 ticks profit , and so on.. you got the picture..

so
long story short, after 12 months, i got my suspicious on his way to nail exactly bottoms and tops, i respect the fact he doesnt (in his own words) "feel like having the energy to have a trading room" , i havent been able to incorporate 100% of his system, however, i must admit some of his approach has been added to my style.

The following user says Thank You to jayminho for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix