DTI with Tom Busby (www.dtitrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

DTI with Tom Busby (www.dtitrader.com)

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

I had signed up for their free webinar. It was moderated staffed by Tom and his sons and some extended family and friends and of course it was about an invitation to attend another webinar and some free trial or something. Then the spam hit. I got like an email everyday from DTI. Even a phone call from some lady probably in the sales dept. Every email seemed like an ad for another webinar, or another 3rd party related webinar or seminar. (examples: "Market Volatility Summit, feb 23, 25", 3 different webinars on "WoW", 3 book pkg offered for $100 by Tom and Patsy. "psychology workshop for $999 /w Dr. Frank", etc. ) So it seems like besides the webinars each day there are bunch of other affiliates and their offers.

About the fortune. During the ad webinar I attended, Tom asked everyone what was the biggest they lost in one batch. Some people said $1000 this week, some said $10,000. Then Tom said he lost $400k sometime during the 80's. I forget if he mentioned it was during Black Monday 1987 or not.

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix