Viper Trading Systems Indicator | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Viper Trading Systems Indicator

USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

I was a Viper member for several months and also tried the auto-trader for a month. Gary and his wife are great people. A little of Charles goes a long way. If you search, you will find replicates of the indicators that they are using both here and on other forums. The only thing that Gary added was drawing boxes around congestion areas. You just saved $99 per month.

As for the auto-trader, I was an original subscriber, who never got it to work. The first iteration was not ready for prime time, curve fitted, and took huge draw downs. It was subsequently shelved and reworked. I did not stick around for the so called new and improved TF auto-trader. Their partner in this is some dude named Richard Staiton. He is mighty full of himself, and if a question is raised about his auto-trader it is rebuffed mightily. Save your money and the draw downs in your account.

Best of luck in your trading.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to gfg1 for this post: