Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com)

Elite Member
Pismo Beach CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, IB, Fidelity for 'swing' trades
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, IBB, IWM, NG

tigertrader View Post
Yes, in theory, that may seem to be enough. But in practice, (especially if you are going to take your trading to the next level) it requires just a little broader skill set in reference to market knowledge, emotional discipline, methodology and money management.

As the wise man (you have chosen to be your avatar), once said,

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

That's a good one of his, hadn't heard it. I oversimplify of course but with the right time frame and conservative position sizing, you can cobble together a pretty simple and good -- generally, non day-trading -- system using support and resistance levels for buying and selling. Most people here though, are looking for more frequent day trading profits ... I am mostly moving away from that, largely because my entries and trading vehicles are pretty decent but I take profits too quickly.

"The Future Ain't what it used to be"
The following user says Thank You to heywally for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix