Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

theseeker--to be successful and profitable, traders need to think for themselves

TheSeeker View Post
My problem with scalping for 5 ticks is that the reward to risk will be usually lower than 1. You'll need a high win rate to overcome the poorer R:R.

@TheSeeker--to be successful and profitable, traders need to think and to work out problems for themselves as an individuals, agree?

are you quite certain that what you stated is always the fact and nothing but the fact, pls?

My problem with scalping for 5 ticks is that the reward to risk will be usually lower than 1.

just how did you arrive at that conclusion, pls?

remember, as traders we absolutely need to think for ourselves, correct?

you know, there are several on board here who would get out of a trade that lingers too long or heads to the opposite direction than what their setups predict, at 2 or 3 tics loss....? and be perfectly content with that losing trade too.

now, there are also many who setup their would be expected losing trades with similar risk control as follows:

stop loss 5; profit target 5, 50; profit trigger 6 -->5, breakeven +5....

this setup would invalidate what many have had learned in terms of risk/reward ratio.

particularly when traders are able to bail out at 2 or 3 tics loss, as their setups and strategies are being proven wrong by the volatile market; then, the r/r ratio would surely be more like 1 to 2 or better, won't you agree?

@TheSeeker, am not picking on you, ok? sincerely hope you won't feel that way, alright? your posts would help many of those learning to trade profitably and consistently to better think for themselves and do their own math for their own trading requirements and setups. thx much for your posts, theseeker, affording me an opportunity to respond--which might differ significantly from many other prolific traders here.... as well....

my apology for being long winded and babbling on and on. have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone.