EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Aurora, Il USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Favorite Futures: futures

monpere View Post
Exactly my point. Stating what to me is the obvious, maybe not to others, granted. But, regardless, my question would be, if support breaks what will you do? if does not, what will you do? What will it take for you to put a trade arrow on the chart and where? Not challenging the views expressed, just asking how does this analysis transform into a trade? Of course 'None of your business' would be an acceptable answer, just as any other answer.

I think your looking for more of a "how to trade" than just what others take on the Euro is...Which is the subject of this thread.

That being said, I do know what your really trying to say but I think as was said before it's hard to post where an entry to the tick could be had.
A lot of the guys give out areas they are eye-balling and as long as they point out WHY they are focusing on a particular area that should be all anyone should expect.

The rest is up to the reader of the post to employ his methods to determine if he should initiate a trade.

The following 3 users say Thank You to kbit for this post: