Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com)

Elite Member
Berlin,Berlin

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninja/CGQ
Favorite Futures: CL

I am sitting here in front of my charts, it is a little bit boring, I just missed the bounce from R2 at 102.51 on crude because I was out with the dog

and I imagine that I would be a teacher who teaches what I see and what I will trade today.

Some people might feel great when they talk to others and teach them their methods.
It is a question of personality. I don`t know.

Don`t care too much about shadowtraders.
They do normal trading. They don`t hurt others. They have a set of rules and they created some of their own indicators for Ninja and yes, they want to sell that to others. It is especially good for very new traders as they explain everything from the beginning. If you are an experienced trader you might not need their package. If you are completely new to trading I recommend them as you never need to buy other packages. Everything is in the course, and it is not expensive. You can create your own trading out of that. They are not scams. They are trainers, that is it. Maybe you do not need them. That is fine, and that is all.

The following user says Thank You to trader2 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix