Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Shadowtraders system. Scam or real? (www.shadowtraders.com)

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

trader2 View Post
@tigertrader

Barbara says that she likes to make some extramoney, and why not?
Why do great musicians like Segiu Celibidache and others give mastercourses to young conductors?
Aren`t they not well enough paid or their own concerts? Don`t they have enough concerts?
Same thing for famous sports people.

And: I do not care if she trades or not.
I trade. That is important for me. And I use what she teaches.

I agree with TT, but this is a debate for so long. "Extra Money"?

How much extra money do you need to make if you are truly a successful trader? I could see opening up your own brokerage and growing an empire, but not sure teaching is the easiest or highest $ per hour return. Of course it is the way to 'give back' but that could also be done for free, but it is an eternal debate and I think for me personally it is impossible for me to understand why they do it unless they are not doing well enough.

I have heard that it could sharpen your trading as well, which I think is a possibly legit reason, but I don't see how teaching 1,000 people makes sense if that is the purpose?

The following 2 users say Thank You to bluemele for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix