Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL and YM

Update on my Felton Trading experiences, part 2

So...it's been a few months since I joined (see my original posting back in Nov and update in Dec probably).
I had at least a month's derailment with some personal things going on...that having been said, I've been turning the corner being consistent in making money in sim! I think one of the crucial aspects has been consistency in the training and mentoring...every day, I have been in the room, listening to Roger and Clint and their teachings. Often it's a repeat topic and that's perfect...helps it sink in and reinforce. Their training goes beyond just the indicators...it taps into psychology which is huge for any trader, and also the more mundane aspects like journaling, discipline, daily routine. I'm very grateful to have found them...don't know that I'd have gotten this far by now without them.

The following user says Thank You to Jillzy for this post: