Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

desert CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS, TWS
Broker/Data: AMP, DT, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,NQ,YM

I would agree Bobby for the most part. Sim does have uses in developing skill in entry and practice reading the charts. It is practice. Then in a real session, stop losses of real money take a huge psychological toll. Despite what books say, it's never easy to forget the real monetary loss and move on. (It's always easier to waste/lose other people's money, like what the federal&state governments are doing. The author's of trading books are not trading your account or money, they are making money selling the book one is reading.) Even worse with multiple contracts. When one is losing that much more money on the line. extra thoughts: So I guess that makes a better case for not having an under-funded account. But a lot of us are trying to trade in order to accumulate a bigger account!

Last edited by Cloudy; February 13th, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cloudy for this post: