eminipivottrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

eminipivottrading.com

Lake Michigan (Summer), N. Miami Beach (Winter)

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TOS, Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Tradeovate, TOS, Dorman
Favorite Futures: indices/currencies/interest rates/energies/metals/grains

maxreturn View Post
I'm glad I asked a lot of questions before making a decision to sign up. I finally got the owner to relent and tell me that his high win percentage is based on using a 6 tick stop and a 4 tick profit target. This is one red flag. The second, which come through abundantly clear from folks who have signed up is that the rules are not mechanical.

Indeed! You just saved yourself both time and money!

Keep looking for a good Reward:Risk method that makes sense to you and one that you would be okay taking several thousand trades with that method.

Why? Cause once you find a method that works with the above parameters, you'll be doing several thousand trades over time (daytrading or swingtrading) or at least backtesting/forward testing/real-time testing) in all market conditions.

Simpler but robust is best and psychology and execution will always play a large part in your individual results.

peace

Hedvig

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote