Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Market Wizard
Quebec

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

Forum Reputation: Legendary

So you think we need to know "all of this other stuff"

JamTheTrader View Post
Trend,

I could talk about all of this for hours as for one particular setup, yes I have a couple that I really like and use daily. Here is the problem however, if you don't know all of this other stuff, how will you know your market structure and know when "NOT" to take the setups?

Everything that I am sharing here is building a foundation of understanding and will be used in higher time frame analysis as we move into the area of trade entry.

For trade entry, I use chart patterns only and do not enter on any indicators at all. With chart patterns I can control my risk a little easier.

Hope this helps,

JAM

But what about if instead we specialize in one setup only. It seems logical to think "all of this other stuff" would become secondary, don't you think ? Why trying to swallow an elephant if you can eat a small tick

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix