6E this morning | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

6E this morning

Tel aviv

6E this morning

Hi Everyone,

I am new here, My name is Shlomi, From Israel

little backround, I trade for about a year now. I started with Sp and qqq stocks but went for CME Future two months ago.

All my knowledge came from self study, and I feel things starts going in the right direction.

I use Ninja as platform and mainly trade 6E as I find it very technical.

My Charts setup are 5,15,60 and daily.
I use SMA 8, 20, 200 on all Charts.
I define trend by the 60 min Chart. when bar close above the 20SMA it's uptrend, below is downtrend.
Also Fibonach retracement, up to 60% retrace i consider as retrace. 1 tick above the 60% I consider as trend changing and whatever comes after I see as a retrace of the NEW trend.
Please your feedback are appreciated.

1. I enter with trend position according to the above, after retracement, accordind to 5min setup with swing 3 (DB Higher low, Higher High for long) , And wait for SMA 8 to cross with the 20 in my direction

2. I am looking into another intersting setup I discovered and would like to have you inputs and thoughts.
I enclosed SS of 6E this morning.
I have explained my self this setup as followed: After breakout occurred (100% as it already happened) in this case long position breakout. and reaches it's high, investors are taking their targets. price goes down a bit, creating a low candle (10:00 candle), another try to go higher (10:05 candle). I draw extension as in the SS and go short for 100% target.
In my believe as I understand, this position is a safer than breakout since investor who still in long position. placed their Sell stop market order, below the 10:00 candle. I short with them .
Please your thoughts.

Thank you all, hope to fit in this forum and benefit and hopefully contribute...

Shlomi

Attached Thumbnails
6E this morning-6e-03-12-5-min-17_01_2012.jpg  
The following user says Thank You to Ssafran for this post: