Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com)

Germany

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MT4, StrategyRunner
Favorite Futures: ES,EUR/USD,Oil

paganini View Post
Nope. Not even close. I have actually trialed market delta at the same time after I bought OFA.

While a very skill trader could POTENTIALLY glean the same data from marketdelta with different charts, OFA is just simpler. I can potentially see myself using market delta and trying to get the same data after using it for 5 months, but it's simply not the same. OFA isn't based on time, nor is it based on ranges. So, POTENTIALLY if you want to open multiple charts, etc. you can get similar information in marketdelta but you have to know what you're doing.

And it's NOT market profile. Not even close.

As far as costs go - are you telling me that $170 a month or whatever MarketDelta charges you is CHEAPER in the long run? OFA's base package if you just want volume clusters is $1500. $2500 has the proprietary stuff and $5000 includes the trade tracker, etc. So, just based on simple volume cluster, $1500 versus $170 or whatever per month. In a year, you'd be better off with OFA.

So OFA DOES look at volume clusters, even if in different way ?

You don't need to use MarketDelta if you primarily care for the volume profile and not for the "Delta" btw, if you have Ninjatrader you could use GomiLadder which apparently is free for EliteMembers or at least costs very little, there are several other inexpensive options.

If OFA works for you, then I'm all for it, it is just important to know what OFA is based on. If someone with a good knowledge of Market Profile bought the whole OFA stuff only to find out that it's essentially a repackaged version of MP, he/she would be very pi$$ed.