emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Blitzkrieg View Post
Hi Mike, I am not a vendor nor do I work for Greg or have any affiliations with the Emini Trading School in any form. I am however a current user of their software package on a daily basis as I'd previously mentioned.

The original topic of this thread was 'Does anyone have any experience with the Emini Trading School'. I can see that my positive comments have started a back lash of negative critism directed towards me. My experiences with the Emini Trading School have been different then the previous posters and I feel fortunate although I have never spent much time in the live trading room as I prefer to make my own decisions when it comes to executing a trade. Thanks Mike for allowing us all to post our personal experiences whether they be popular or not.

Sorry, but they were not directed at you. Just @ the two who switch from method to method to teach new budding students...

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix