Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Membership Revoked
Juno Beach

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures / Matt
Favorite Futures: multiple

Higher Time Frames and Chart Patterns

In this next lesson we will spend some time going over chart pattern basics and will follow that up with Higher Time Frame analysis then Entry Techniques. We will look at some very easy to read chart patterns and keep the more complex ones out for now. It is my firm belief that one major reason that most traders fail, other than no plan, is a plan that is to complex to trade real time and real money with. It looks great when back testing, but you can not trade it real time because there are to many moving parts.

You need to understand market structure and what to look for on your higher time frame charts BEFORE taking any entries on your trading chart. Too many traders pick a set of rules start trading with no regard to what the higher time frame is doing and wonder why they get chewed up.

In my trading today, I look at many markets and choose what I am trading by my higher time frames. I dont care about what I miss on the smaller time frame I care about what I make. I refuse to fall in love with one market and could care less what market it is, as long as it bears a few good traits.

• Good Liquidity
  • Reasonable Margins
  • Good volatility
JAM

The following user says Thank You to JamTheTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix