emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review

Elite Member
San Diego, Miami & On the lake (Summer)

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ensign, Ninja, Sierra, TradeStation & MT4
Broker/Data: CQG, TT & FinFX
Favorite Futures: indices/notes/currencies/ metals/energies

Nope; not good enough...

2 posts and a 500+ word essay.

Nope; try again.

This smells of f*ckery.

peace

Bishop Hedvig Von Dikkeman III

p.s. Much like the www.eminiscalp.com post from 8+ months ago where the 1 or 2 post dude comes on and tells us his story.

I probably attend/trial/pay for more methods and rooms than anyone in here (over the last 25+ years) as I enjoy the 'process' of it all. I think many of us experienced traders who either use our own methods exclusively or have adapted (after MUCH work) basic methods available on the internet are not impressed with your essay.

BTW--go back in this thread (or maybe it is somewhere else) where another experienced trader states this is a 'churn' method with a crapload of commissions w/ rather large intraday dd's (at times)--and a brutal grind to get back to b.e.

That ain't what short-term intraday trading is about.

This is my opinion. And yes; I used to hang out in the room for fun when the old drunken bastard free room/moderator (he isn't calling the trades anymore) would average down 3-4 times and then scrape out a 2 tick winner net net. He was trolling for new full multi-thousand $ signups.

Yea! Sign me up!

The following user says Thank You to researcher247 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix