Trading the Jam way | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trading the Jam way

Membership Revoked
Juno Beach

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja and TS
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures / Matt
Favorite Futures: multiple

Marc V View Post
Hi Mike, everyone,

I was doing a google search on Jam the trader trying to get opinions on JAM, and I wound up being directed here. I am already a member so was happy to try to read any reviews but Im so far not seeing any people who are happy with his free teachings here or whatever services he charges for as he has stated openly he has a paid for service as well. Was he banned? Can anyone tell me if they made money following his free posts here or his paid for service on his site? Very strange I dont see any continuation here. Even if he was banned can someone tell em their opinion of JAM or his website?

thanx.

Marc,

I am getting the rules down from Big Mike, I will give back free and don't expect anything from you or anyone. When I teach I learn and that is very valuable for me. With Big Mike's permission I will start teaching but do not want to cross any lines of self promotion.

JAM

Last edited by JamTheTrader; January 9th, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to JamTheTrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix