Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Boomerang indicator system at indicatorwarehouse.com

LA/CAlifornia REpublic

Trading Experience: None
Platform: NT7
Favorite Futures: Chello

.......................to buy or not to buy, that is the question, or is it ? :-)

I have the Boomerang, have bought a bunch of stuff now almost 2years ago from the I.W.
And honestly about 2 weeks later playing with it, ...............i still kept loosing money

I think that if you want to be a day trader, you do have to create your own vehicle in first understanding the market.

When you start seeing the trading business as an easy way out of the 9-5 working for the big brother routine,
then you r willing to throw everything and anything at what looks easily attainable!!

The truth being,
it is a lot easier to sit down and learn the market first by observing the language of the bars (price action),
and a little by little create yourown strategy using the plethora of indicators available for free here on futures.io (formerly BMT)

As you move forward in learning the market language, yourown strategy will come to you,
you will have that "a-ha" moment!!

P.S.

I'd suggest perhaps you look into the Ichimoku Kumo strategy, very simple to learn!
..............................and much more practical as well

Great Luck & Happy Trading to you my fellow trader

Last edited by Gabriyele; January 9th, 2012 at 12:36 AM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote