EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

London, UK

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, home-grown Java
Broker/Data: IB/IQFeed
Favorite Futures: EUR/USD

Rad4633 View Post
I AGREE monpere

This is why its always fun to trade with a few other people on IM, you make ur call, then u get praised or pounded. Trust me no one wants to look bad so we make sure our calls are thoroughly thought out, even if we re wrong lol!!!!!!!!!!!Makes slow days go by faster too.

I can't imagine chatting on IM while trying to put a trade on. The last thing I need during a setup is another thing to take care of. I can't figure out how the trading coaches / teachers trade while running a chat room.

Maybe if I had software that posted my orders and fills, and some voice recognition software that wrote what I said into IM instead of needing me to type it, then I could do it. But if someone started questioning my rationale, I'm sure it would blow my strategy execution to pieces.

Apparently the great Al Brooks manages it though.

You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote