Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Innovative-Trading-solutions-online.com review

Elite Member
Honolulu, Hawaii

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

monpere View Post
I don't have the indicator, but it should be able to start drawing the divergence as soon as a divergence starts developing, and update the line as new bars develop as long as the divergence condition is still intact. Part of the beauty of divergence is that you can see it coming multiple bars in advance.

Yes, I agree 100% but like TIYF mentions below, obviously could be a problem. The thing I wanted to point out on MOST divergence indicators is that they tend to wait to give the signal so a newbie might think he has the holy grail. I know I thought that when I saw the first divergence indicator! haha...

trendisyourfriend View Post
Speaking of divergence, a divergence without a significant location within the equation and order flow as confirmation is as good as flipping a coin or looking at two moving averages crossing over. Would you trade each cross-over or divergence, i doubt but who knows maybe RJay's indics form a superior beast. Maybe this could be a good test to make, ie, what is more profitable: two MA crossing over or a divergence!

Agree! I rarely trade it any more unless market conditions are just right. Something I have learned while trying to trade it. Monpere is the expert though...

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix