Power of MTP for ES wave Count | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Power of MTP for ES wave Count

Elite Member
Edinburgh, UK

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: eurusd

ghman101 View Post
I bot MTP and have yet to find a way to make it profitable. Some others have success they say but not me. I have hundreds of pictures of great trades, so that is a worthless exercise....There is a guy from Indy Warehouse that swears by it and is conducting a 3 day intense workshop, starting next week, free, on the software, obviously in hopes u will buy it. I also like the R/R calcs but only wish they'd enhance the programming to a point where multiple time frame analysis was automatic or assisted in the decisions. I got the impression MTP doesn't want to fully invest in the potential of the software, as certain bugs/difficulties in display are still apparent. This is a key area I need to work harder at seeing if I can make it work for me. Never found an indy yet that would go with it to improve the reliability, and I've tried many. Now that I've invested in it, I'll never stop looking for a way to make it work for me. Any/all advice is appreciated.

the guy on indicator warehouse is Matt Bowen - a few years ago he was the North American marketing guy for mtpredictor before he went to do "other things". Seems he is coming back.

I learned a lot about trading from mtp (positon sizing, r values etc.as well as the elliot wave stuff) which have helped me a lot. Like you, the out of the box system was not for me.

I think ultimately one has to design a trading system of your own. Mine, when it eventually gets there, will have many components from mtp.

Just finished reading Becoming Rich: The Wealth-Building Secrets of the World's Master Investors Buffett, Icahn, Soros by Mark Tier - found it a very thoughtful read on success in trading
Amazon.com: Becoming Rich: The Wealth-Building Secrets of the World's Master Investors Buffett, Icahn, Soros (9780312339869): Mark Tier: Books

The following user says Thank You to svuhmed for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix