Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Honolulu, Hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: ATC/TT, AMP/Zen-Fire, AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: TF

Trader Duck View Post
What am I missing? Where is the name Henry Roche to tie him into these documents? When I took the free trial I was sure that Danielle (NFT coach) told me his name was Henry Poi, in case that helps.

Danielle and I speak regularly as well as several other ex-Masters Palace people via Skype.

I spent a week in a house sharing it with his brother Manny so I know who Henry is, his background (or what little I knew of it) etc. but I never got the true reason for his name change or his 'real name'.

His fake name was not 'Poi' but "Henry Roche" at least that is what he wanted to be known by when I dealt with him. Who knows what it changed to in the time I didn't attend their seminars etc..

Henry just left his wife (a week ago) with her infant child (his kid too!) and he is on the 'run'.

EDIT: At the end of the day, this is all drama, so this will be my last post on this thread. I do not wish to judge or condemn and not a noble trait and I need to spend my time focusing on charts and not people who choose to 'vend'.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote