Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone know of this service- newfuturestrading.com

Elite Member
Fairbanks, Alaska

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader, Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader (Love Them!)
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG & Kinetic
Favorite Futures: CL

bluemele View Post
Everyone who has interacted with NFT should take a look at this:

Mateus F. Silva

Henry's father passed away. Obituary. Name of his oldest son and watch for his fathers real name. When they came to the USA they changed it over for ease to "Silva" from "Fagundes".

Commission acts against day-trading 'school'

After you are done reading that, then here you go:

www.sfsc.gov.sk.ca/adx/aspx/adxGetMedia.aspx?DocID=830,807,1361,279,246,243,1,Documents&MediaID=892&Filename=fagundes-etal(temp)may24-06.pdf

All of this came to me through a channel whereby people are still investigating the situation.

It feels like one of those "Ace Ventura" "Einhorn is Finkle" "Finkle is Einhorn" and now I have to go stick a plunger to my face and listen to the "Crying Game" soundtrack!

Say it with me...

"Fernando Fagundes is Fernando Silva", "Fernando Silva is Henry Roche"....

This could be wrong, but it seems to add up. If Henry wants to get on here and counter this then that would be great.

What am I missing? Where is the name Henry Roche to tie him into these documents? When I took the free trial I was sure that Danielle (NFT coach) told me his name was Henry Poi, in case that helps.

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix