futures io forum changelog | Feedback and Announcements

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Feedback and Announcements

Have a suggestion or other feedback for the futures.io forum? This section also contains news and site announcements related to the futures.io forums

futures io forum changelog

Northern Germany

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: FDAX, CL

Big Mike View Post
This is a work in progress. There are still some bugs, formatting /css styling issues, and etc -- but go ahead and please give feedback while I continue to work out the bugs.

On the home page next to chatbox, a new "Recent posts" system has been added. This is completely re-written from scratch. It looks like the old one, but is completely different in order to add caching capabilities to make it faster, and to add in the in-line preview feature.When you move your mouse over posts, it will pop-up and show you a short preview of that post before you click on it.

Mike

I only had a minute before it killed the site, but it looked very good! (and apparently works better than any DOS attack).

The only thing I really missed was the scroll bar (or the larger number of posts).

vvhg

Hic Rhodos, hic salta.