EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Trading for Fun
Europe,Nomad

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja,Jforex,MT4
Broker/Data: DukasCopy,AMP,Alpari,TickMill
Favorite Futures: ES,YM

I am not missing the point. This thread is under Beth method. why not change thread name.
And I understand all moral and ethical issues about vendors and they dreams and junk what they sell and promising something which are most cases immpossible to achieve, its like tv-shops which are selling muscles for home daddies and mammies.

We can't chage how human psychology works, greed,vainglory etc. here are forever fools who think it will easy create money.

"Nice and honest" people are dangerous, because they think they can teach.

bluemele View Post
@kk240, I think you are missing the point of most posters as I think most posting about this are not posting specifically about Beth.

You are right. It is negativity, but that attitude also hurts people IN THIS INDUSTRY.

Well, I only robbed one bank, and it is the Holiday Season, it didn't hurt anyone except the tax payers (everyone) and the bank tellers (who now have serious mental issues with guns, working at a bank, etc..).

To me it is a much larger ethical discussion that we have debated oh so often. I didn't turn in my old mentor when I knew I should have because my wife told me that it wasn't our place. Whistle-blowers or poor ethics need to shout loud and clear on what is real and what is smoke-n-mirrors.

Until it is acceptable to call ourselves into line, then we will continue to have serious issues with our society.

Sorry for taking up this valuable space for the marketing and sales of Beth. What will Kris Kringle think of me now...?

Last edited by kk240; December 21st, 2011 at 10:31 AM.

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix