EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Trading for Fun
Europe,Nomad

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja,Jforex,MT4
Broker/Data: DukasCopy,AMP,Alpari,TickMill
Favorite Futures: ES,YM

x-mas

Is this how you folks are preparering x-mas spirit.
Beth is one of the smallest vendor in this industry, and Crooks are more lucrative sector.
If Beth is not selling methods for grandmams, there is trillions other vendors which will do it.
Its amazing how much attentation Beth gets, its like shooting a flea with desert eagle.
I hope we are soon back to regular days and people can trade rather than write this nonsense,Inlcuding me.
Poisoning minds with negative thoughts will not help anybody, I think in trading is important have positive attitude and feelings.

If you really want see how some are trying to sell dreams look Dukascopys web siten where they have videos of trader of the month and year. They have parties nice chicks, cars, champange etc.....
TV :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform

I wish nice holidays.

The following user says Thank You to kk240 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix