EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Elite Member
desert CA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, TOS
Broker/Data: AMP/wCQG, TDA
Favorite Futures: CL,YM

Good posts and debate issues. I'm leaning more on the side of Lornz' sentiment. I had stumbled on EZ color trading earlier this year before I joined this site having frequented ET previously. I had almost considered giving it a try and was put off at the high prices for renting indicators when I knew that there great indicators already free on NT support forum and soon after on futures.io (formerly BMT). Then I read wgreenie's thread and discovered to my surprise it was the same lady that did the free NT hosted webinar I attended. I was sick to my stomach and couldn't help but feel some anger. Sure she had gone through a newcomer trial as we all do sifting through scam systems, newletters, services, and education or at best finding a tidbit here and there and finding a system that works or coming up with one having borrowed elements from others. She also had a lot of great help and advice from some of the best and friendly contributors on futures.io (formerly BMT). We've all lost money getting the hard earned experience either by losing trades, mistakes, and subscribing to services, systems that don't work. (see the "confess" sticky thread). I would think the end goal as an aspiring retail trader, is to learn to make money off the markets consistently and also make back the capital lost by trading.

I would agree Beth has every right to run her trading education/indicator business. I'm for free market capitalism (Kudlow). However there should also be review sites and oversight organizations such as the BBB to help inform potential customers. I think this review thread is useful in that others can either come away with an opinion either warned or interested to try what ezcolortrading has to offer. Personally I would rather not rent an expensive indicator without some trading record or reputation and so far imo her original thread on futures.io (formerly BMT), and the site's literature and faq does not inspire confidence for a seasoned student trader. Anyways, it may be possible a crafty trader could make use of the indicators their own way if the rental cost is acceptable; the indicators do look nice and visually pleasing.

Last edited by Cloudy; December 18th, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Cloudy for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix