EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Membership Revoked
Oslo, Norway

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: CQG, Excel
Favorite Futures: CL

monpere View Post
This has nothing to do with trading, it is about the capitalistic mindset. Change a couple of words in the advertising spiel above, and she could be selling a plant fertilizing method. We can be politically correct and say 'I have not tried the system, so I don;t know if it works', but anyone who has been on this site for a while, and has read her thread can hazard to guess if this is a worthwhile system or not. It's the capitalistic way, sell crap to suckers who are naive enough to buy it, and give them a discount for inviting their sucker friends.

Exactly my point! I don't think peddling junk is something to be proud of. The world is built on that premise, though. I think it's quite sad; there is more to life than money.

It's more immoral to sell junk than it is to make money trading. Everyone that funds a trading account should be prepared to lose it all. But some poor old woman looking to buy a used car, should not be screwed over by some slick salesman. Not to mention the food industry. Nothing sickens me more than that. (literally )

Page generated 2018-11-12 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix