EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Elite Member
Greensboro NC

Futures Experience: None
Platform: TOS/ NT Dorman
Favorite Futures: ES TF CL

Social Relations

Lornz View Post
First of all, real traders have no need for secondary income. It is also possible to have stable income from trading.
That being said, someone might chose to do something on the side for fun. Who am I to judge how people spend their time?

For professional traders, this is more of a lifestyle than a job. I think it's difficult to excel if one doesn't really love it. It's hard to find time for social relations, much less setting running a business on the side.

I guess my problem is that I view it as fraud to sell something worthless to unsuspecting customers. I can't understand how these people can live with themselves. Everyday I see new posters asking about some obscure service, which surely only would lead them further astray from the path to consistent profitability. That bothers me on a fundamental level.

That being said, Beth seems like a nice person and I wish her all the best!

I'm new to trading sorta (2 yrs in) and new to futures.io (formerly BMT), this is the first REAL and only forum I ve ever joined. Glad to see REAL traders in here and I'm figuring out who is who very fast.

Lornz-I couldn't agree with your statement more! I have scarified alot of hrs to get to where I'm at experience wise, I have a ways to go to be where I want, but I'm steadfast!

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix