EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EZ Color Trading - Article - wgreenie

Elite Member
Berlin, Europe

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Keyboard

Welcome To The Jungle

The Trading Universe is a jungle. You can feed on other traders by trading against them or by educating them. In the end it is a question at what you are better. Some traders also like to have a second leg besides trading. Running a website or a forum provides you with a lower, but stable income, which is not the case for trading.

So let me resume the facts:

(1) Beth is a nice person.

(2) She did not steal any indicators, but developed her own set of tools.

(3) She managed to set up a website and contracted some customers. She has something to teach, she is polite and takes care of her clients.

(4) I really do not know whether she is a good trader or whether her system works, because I have not spent the time to check it. I know that 90% of all systems sold via the internet do not make money and of course I have second thoughts, as I have always second thoughts.

(5) Some of the other members of Big Mike's are jealous, as they think that they are better traders than Beth, but these other members did not manage to set up a website.

So what?

The following 8 users say Thank You to Fat Tails for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix