The Trading Authority - any good? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Trading Authority - any good?

Elite Member
OXFORD, ENGLAND

Futures Experience: Master
Platform: NINJA
Favorite Futures: FX,NQ

PRODIGY/THE TRADING AUTHORITY/T2 UNIVERSITY

ALTHOUGH I HAVE TRADED MARKETS FOR 40 YEARS, I HAVE JUST SWITCHED TO DAY TRADING.
I ALSO HAVE A.D.D. AS AN EXTRA BONUS; TO ME A FLAT LINE HAS VOLATILITY.
DAY TRADING REQUIRES A DIFFERENT MINDSET FROM POSITION, SWING, TREND, RELATIVE VALUE, RISK ARB TRADING THAT I HAVE BEEN ACCUSTOMED TO.
I FOUND USING PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE FOR DAY TRADING WAS DETRIMENTAL TO SUCCESS.
IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRADING TODD, JASON OR GEORGE PROVIDE, YOU WILL COME OUT A BETTER DAY/POSITION TRADER. THEIR SYSTEM AND SYSTEM APPROACH ARE GOOD AND IF PROPERLY USED, WILL BE PROFITABLE.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THEIR APPROACH FOR ME WAS THE MENTAL TRAINING THEY PROVIDE AND FEATURE IN THEIR ROOMS. POSITIVE EXPECTANCY (CONFIDENCE) IN THE SYSTEM, YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW YOUR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT AND SOMETHING THEY STRESS ALL OF THE TIME; REPETITION. REPETITION OF YOUR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT FOR YOUR MARKET AND TIME FRAME. THEY CALL IT BACK TESTING AND FOR ME IT WASN'T SO MUCH BACK TESTING A SYSTEM BUT RATHER YOU USING SIM TRADING UNTIL YOUR TRADING BECOMES AUTOMATIC IN THE APPLICATION OF YOUR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT.
LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THEIR SYSTEMS ARE LOGICAL AND THEY WORK. TO ME, THEIR MOST VALUABLE FEATURE IS THE MINDSET THEY PROVIDE AND TRY TO INSTILL FOR ONE TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL TRADER.
DAY TRADING MARKETS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE (I HOPE). THE QUESTION IS, ARE YOU THERE AND PROPERLY PREPARED TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM THEM IN A CONSISTENT MANNER?
IF YOU ARE, CONGRATS! IF NOT, GIVE THESE GUYS A TRY.

The following user says Thank You to FELIX for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix