EOT pro webinar from Thursday July 23 2009 | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOT pro webinar from Thursday July 23 2009

Trading for Fun
Dallas TX/USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES

Zoethecus View Post
It's a hokey and unprofessional way of soliticing in my opinion. Why the need to do this if money is dropping off the trees there?

I can assure you that they don't think of a slogan contest as something they "need to do." To them it's just fun. Besides, if there were only one trader left that didn't subscribe, EOT would advertise to try to get them. That's just business.

Zoethecus View Post
And yes, I hold 99% of educational vendors in low esteem. Sorry if this offends you.

Blanket statements like that just needlessly close doors. I am far better off for the industry contacts I have made, and the ones that deserve to be held in low esteem show themselves as such quickly enough without me having to paint everyone with the same brush. Caution is warranted in all business transactions, but it seems that on anonymous internet forums it needlessly degrades to paranoia and outright hostility.

The following user says Thank You to Richard for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix