EOT pro webinar from Thursday July 23 2009 | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOT pro webinar from Thursday July 23 2009

Membership Revoked
United States of America

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT

Richard View Post
Sorry if I offend you, but I think your post is a sad statement on the average forum participant... always assuming the worst about educational vendors with no actual facts to back up your statements.

At least while I was with them, business was going so well it was a pain to deal with all the customers. I had no free time left, which is one reason why I left despite all the money that was pouring in.

Bill can't sit still. Always wants to try something new. Chances are one of EOT's clients suggested this and Bill loved it. Like you said, it was a creative thing to do, which probably appealed to him.

It's a hokey and unprofessional way of soliticing in my opinion. Why the need to do this if money is dropping off the trees there?

And yes, I hold 99% of educational vendors in low esteem. Sorry if this offends you.

Page generated 2018-07-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix