Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable! | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Ten-thousand in Education and still not profitable!

hilo ,hawaii

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja trader and think or swim
Favorite Futures: 6E and eur/usd

volatility model for stops

Lornz View Post
@roztom That sounds strangely similar to what I do with my discretionary trading. For me it's just basic logic to perform this sort of analysis, but I haven't seen much discussion of it.
I would also add that the market is not static, and therefore it might be beneficial to build a volatility model to adjust the stops and targets.

It is tedious doing it all by hand, but there isn't any platform doing this out of the box that I know of. I eventually caved in and started to learn to program earlier this year. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting closer...

if you dont mind paying for the software i think this be along the lines you are looking for. i do not have the software . but it works with ninja traders dom and stratigies .
Welcome to Order Flow Analytics
and heres their youtube channel OrderFlowAnalytics's Channel - YouTube if you watch all of their video,s ,they do have exactly what you mentioned for the stops/trade mamegment looks pretty impressive hope this helps

The following 2 users say Thank You to phasganon for this post: