EOT Automated System | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOT Automated System

Hartford, CT. USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: RTY

Richard View Post
Yeah I definitely agree with you on these points. One thing that always made me cringe was the way Bill would talk about smart and dumb money in EOT's marketing materials, and how he'd keep saying "volume leads price." It wasn't slick marketing, as some people suggested. I know from talking to him that he really does think about the indicator this way. But to me it's an over-generalization that would hurt our reputation with people that knew better. It's also why my splitter wasn't just a delta profile... if all I cared about was the delta I wouldn't bother splitting the trade sizes out in the first place.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread, and I hope you know I'm not singling you out, cunparis. I just try to get the word out whenever I can: splitters are neither holy nor grail-shaped.

Hi Richard,

I guess you have read my volume splitter thread in the VIP area.

Do my tick and volume splitter indicators look accurate to you?

I was on a mission to prove or disprove those EOT Utube videos.

I primarily use volume indicators to determine trade entry and exit points.

If my system tells me the market is trending up and the market begins a short term correction, I wait until there is a large volume spike in the direction opposite to the trend.

That is my entry point. Exiting trades is similar, exiting on volume exhaustion/ reversal spike.

With your trading experience, Do you think this is a good trading strategy???

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here on this forum.

RJay

P.S. Have you tried out my NoGapRangeBars???