ninjaindicators4u looks interesting | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

ninjaindicators4u looks interesting

Elite Member
Austin, TX & Las Vegas, NV

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Investor RT Pro, NT 7.0
Favorite Futures: ES, DAX, CL, 6E

Maestro View Post
Looked at another NT 3rd party provider--ninjaindicators4u.com.
They seem to have a system that does a good job of making good trading opportunities look obvious. They also provide several videos describing the indicators and the methods. Some of these indicators appear unique. At least they don't appear to have been lifted directly from futures.io (formerly BMT) as some other vendors have done. If anyone wants to look at the site and provide some feedback that would be great.

I found this guys webinars very straight forward and the "old school" mentalities he presents very refreshing. It was so nice to hear an intelligent person present some good reasoning for price action based "alignment" of signals approach. I also see he likes RENKO charts and I could not agree with him more in his analysis.

For a newer or developing trader who wants a pre-packaged mechanical approach, I like this system overall. I would rather see a newb trading these defined mechanical set ups versus following a guy in a chatroom blowing out $312K from a slick website.

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix