EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Legendary Market Wizard
Chicago Illinois USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Broker/Data: IB, ToS
Favorite Futures: /ES, US Equities/Options

Just not worth it....

to post the kind of value that could help people. Sharkey tried it. CJbooth tried it. Read how those posts went down and then check that last post of yours.

I'm sure other guys have tried to contribute value for the value they find here too. But there is no way that I'm going to lay myself out exposed for the detractors or the dierespectful. The command, send me your template and all your settings is like asking a guy if he wants to film you sleeping with his wife. I also don't suffer fools with much grace, so the "will this work" on a 63 tick or a renko double secret bar type or the "have I tried" questions would drive me crazy.

The better way for me will be to find individuals that are hardworking and sincere and try to help them individually.

A collaborative with like minded guys that have varied skill sets is like finding a pink unicorn it seems.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wldman for this post: