EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

Perdido Beach, AL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: graph paper
Favorite Futures: Guitar

wldman
Please post serious content...that's how we all learn and don't worry about people who don't believe in your method. If it works for you then I for one would like to see it.

read my signature and maybe this thread
https://futures.io/off-topic/15742-internet-disagreements.html

monpere
then cool, I would not debate any method that increases the amount in anyone's trading account.

OK - roger that.

The simple moving average wave is a very simple concept. really no different that using candlesticks or any other basic indicator to try and smooth price or find significant levels to trade off of. I make money off it. You may not. meaningless either way.

...you have to show 500 charts (historical)
you are asking for a lot of work and my mom is bringing supper down to the basement for me just now so I don't have time. Plus Mike would kill me for eating up his bandwith.

no offense monpere
you are right - react don't predict
I just see this as a share space not a prove space.

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr. Seuss
Follow me on Twitter Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to websouth for this post: