EOT Automated System | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

EOT Automated System

Vendor: www.tradingstudies.com 
Denver, CO

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: TF, ES, CL

Silvester17 View Post
the fine black line in panel 2 are trades bigger than 100 contracts. as you can see one could say it's helpful. I'm not using it to see if there's a big buyer or seller. I like it to identify if there's program buying or selling. that's what makes the market move fast in a short time. I'm looking for something better, but not there yet.

I guess sometimes it's good to be dumb.

My apologies - I did not mean to offend anyone.
My point is strictly that "large blocks" absolutely does not mean a SINGLE trade

It only tells you, that there is a pressure.
Your fine black line in panel 2 ABSOLUTELY does not mean "trades bigger than 100 contracts",
it only means that volume was 100 contracts or more from trades which occured at the same price and were at bid or at ask consequently within predetermined period of time.
It could be 100 single contract trades, or 1 trade of 100 contracts or 4 trades 25 contracts each.

In any case it shows buying or selling pressure and your indicator "predicted" the upmove.

On my chart sometimes Moving Averages crossover predicts that too.:yield:

The following 3 users say Thank You to roonius for this post:

Page generated 2018-10-23 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix