Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Has anyone ever heard of Felton Trading? (www.feltontrading.com)

siam, west coast andaman sea

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: gc, cl, tf, 6e

Hapster View Post
Exiledgoblin -- or should I say Professor Exiledgoblin:

It seems like you're wanting to hear that people are IMMEDIATELY seeing positive results from Felton students after signing up with Felton Trading or you are considering that it's just simply a lottery ticket. Nothing could be further from the truth IMO. I've been with FT now for about three months. Do I have any regrets about signing up? Absolutely not. Have I become a trading millionaire yet? Certainly not. Have I become a better trader showing better results than when I walked in the door? You bet I have!!

There's a lot of training that's involved and a rather -- well, I won't say too "steep" of a learning curve, but there's definitely a learning curve, as Jillzy has mentioned previously here. There is a LOT of data to absorb and lots of things to take into account in the software that's provided. There's some tweaking involved. There's a good amount of SIM trading involved to test out the new "tools" that Divergence Pro and the entire system offers. Do I stumble occasionally in my trading efforts? You bet I do. But the camaraderie of the trading room, the training involved, being able to watch a trader with umpteen more hours behind the screen than I do is worth the price of admission in my opinion. I guess I'm not at my 10,000 hours yet.

I can't seem to understand why you keep insisting this is a lottery ticket that's purchased by the students without even having been in the room at all. Is that correct? Or have you? Any particular reason you just haven't signed up as a guest to come in instead of sparring here with Roger?
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

I'm just a student, but I'm personally inviting you to come by and check it out. I see you're an Elite member so you can come in as long as you like. From my experience and from what I can tell -- as I don't know any of the fellow students personally -- but I'd venture to guess that a hefty percentage of the students have been trading for a while but haven't seen the results they thought they were going to have seen by now so they've landed at Felton. I'll loosely call them "frustrated traders." Perhaps YOU, too, are a "frustrated trader."

Like you, I also have a professional career that I practice after trading in the morning. I'm grateful and lucky that I live on the west coast so it allows me that opportunity. I'm also grateful that I have AT LEAST 10,000 hours under my belt at that craft and perform it like a master, as Roger does with trading. No, I haven't quit my day job yet, but that's definitely my goal -- and it's a much more realistic goal thinking about it in the last three months.

Hope to "see" you in the room, Doc. (You are a Doc; right?)

Hap

hi hap

just curious, why are you going on and on making spurious assumptions concerning others; calling your fellow students--frustrated traders? at best, you are not a trader yet, you are learning how to trade with consistency from rogerf; questioning exiledglobin as to why he has not signed up to visit rogerf trading room? not everyone has ample time on hand to participate or observe trading classrooms; to top it off, attributing 'frustrated trader' to exiledglobin.... as a student, you really have no biz to behave the way you did, don't you think? you have been with rogerf for some 3 months, his super human relations quality among his superlative trading skills ought to have already been beneficial to you some.

you are in ft to learn how to trade, isn't that correct? and hopefully learn to trade profitably? and more importantly yet, learn to trade with consistent profitability too? isn't that your wish, hope and dream?

our good fellow rogerf is a very good and a reasonable man and a potentially great trader who refuses to rise to the top because of his own personal reasons which everyone ought to respect, including myself.

and you as one of his students, really ought to afford your very capable teacher some courtesy--not to speak for him or on his behalf, when he is still very eloquent and mentally competent to respond and trade, alright? rogerf will, i presume, respond whenever he himself deems fit and appropriate to do so. i do not mean nor wish to chastise you--that surely is not my intention at all either, K? so plse do not get all worked up, plse?

sa-wad-dee bhe-mai krub, khun hap.
(สวัดดี ปีใหม่ ครับ, คุณเฮป)
(merry christmas and happy new year to you, all rolled into one, for the thais)